Episode 27: Chrono Trigger Part 1—Robo’s Rave
Release Date: Japan 3/11/1995, North America 8/22/1995
Pricing: $9.99 PSN, 800 Wii Points (about $8.00) Virtual Console.
What We’ve Learned From Chrono Trigger
- It’s totally possible to accidentally invent time travel.
- Never trust the Chancellor. He’s either a demon in disguise or he’s overly fond of rigging trials so he gets to execute people.
- DON’T EAT OTHER PEOPLE’S LUNCHES!!! The penalty is death.
- Lavos wants to party like it’s 1999.
- Between his intro music and the lightshow that come with his attacks, Robo is always good party entertainment. Time for Robo’s rave!
- Primitive cave soup will give you a hangover.
- Stop it you dog!
- Magus leaving his boy band for a solo career didn’t work out too well.
- But his minions make great back up singers!
RPG Roundup Theme Song: “Video Game Theme,” J. Arthur Keenes Band. Creative Commons Attribution License.
Chrono Trigger OST
Never Gonna Give You Up vs Robo’s Theme by Yuzoboy